Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am a loyal Sprint customer.I wouldn't have.Verizon, my mom's impatiently waiting ... BlackBerry Curve forum

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am a loyal Sprint customer.I wouldn't have.Verizon, my mom's impatiently waiting for her contract to end with them now. I live in ATL, GA; I've had the pleasure of being a sprint customer since 2003 and I've never had problems with my signal! Hell I keep reception even on the elevator @ Blue Cross! I have no complaints...I own the sexiest phone in the business on the best network in the business.(IMHO)

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jen View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am a loyal Sprint customer.I wouldn't have.Verizon, my mom's impatiently waiting for her contract to end with them now. I live in ATL, GA; I've had the pleasure of being a sprint customer since 2003 and I've never had problems with my signal! Hell I keep reception even on the elevator @ Blue Cross! I have no complaints...I own the sexiest phone in the business on the best network in the business.(IMHO)
    AMEN
    Mike

curvemomma no está en línea Stack level 1
    I sold my tmo curve and got this one and its awesome...the EVDO is amazing and GPS also!! My hubby and daughter has sprint so we can all chat for free. I love it.
    And I have no problem with the 200 ETF because in the long run, I'm paying less for the sprint BB plan

abdeoul21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319CD04D
    Whats Wrong With Sprint?

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    well i will admit the solid black is cool but my fav color is silver and i love verizon's
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345