Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ive never owned a Blackberry but I am seriously debating on this one.... BlackBerry Curve forum

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Ive never owned a Blackberry but I am seriously debating on this one.

jetpilot no está en línea Stack level 1
    wait till sprinpt comes out with curve. I have the 8830 and i went through 3 in 5 months. and i'm not the only one.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    Here is a short clip, may already be posted but throwing it up just in case:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=uQr1WK8IqbI
    This ladies and gents will go down as the miracle that saved Sprint and that they also BADLY needed. The only reason you aren't seeing Sprint's $30 billion loss in one quarter all over the news is because the financial markets are also in a bit of a pinch and that is paramount to our stability. I have no problem switching to Sprint for a killer BB with high speed data. I'm almost peeing my pants I'm so excited. The Curve body style is the sickest out of any BB currently (and to the 9000 if current pics circulating are the real deal). You have NO idea how much I couldn't stand Sprint, sometimes they're just flat out shady and they have a line of customer service goons that keep the hard questions away. But I don't even think Sprint can mess up a $99 unlimited plan. If it were Verizon I'd say yeah right since their unlimited is a communist-type of unlimited which really means "this is actually only 5GB", which if you do streaming video OR audio you're going to eat through that probably sometime soon.....I dare say Verizon is the Rogers of America with this type of data plan passing the "unlimited" test. Sorry for the long rant, but I have had a busy weekend and have just been reading the boards and I am mucho stoked about this Curve with some data speed to back it up.....between this, the Xperia, the Android handsets, the new Nokia N-series with full QWERTY, and T-mobile rolling out 3G (knock on wood) this is going to be better than the Superbowl......I've been bragging to my wife that my post was on the front page of Pinstack, that's cooler than Class favorite SON
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I REALLY like the looks of that phone. I wish all carriers would give us a better selection of colors to choose from.

180kid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A1B95A
    The color is the same as the AT&T 8310. I have seen it in person and the black keypad is what makes it look darker than it really is. Here are some pics. Check it out!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbgeeks...7604345678811/

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...-from-verizon/
    Last edited by 180kid; 04-07-2008 at 01:32 AM.
    ~180kid

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Nice pics! Can't wait to get mine
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    As soon as it drops I am all over it. I can't wait to ditch my aniquated 7100i. But I still love it.

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Got my bb and I am already addicted
    Real Women have Curves Baby!!!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by 180kid View Post
    The color is the same as the AT&T 8310. I have seen it in person and the black keypad is what makes it look darker than it really is. Here are some pics. Check it out!

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...-from-verizon/

Looks black to me which is different from titanium and platinum. I wish T-Mobile would have gotten this.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    im definately lovinh mine so in love with it until they come out with the red one haha that would be the only thing hotter then this one lol

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i went from tmobile to sprint, and to be honest, i'm not 100% satisfied. why not 100%? b/c customer service in india sucks. although i can always ask for a US rep.

sprint coverage is better than my tmobile for the areas i work/play/sleep.

but who cares about customer service. you wouldnt need customer service if the service was good to begin with. if tmo is so great, why do they need good customer service? not saying tmo is not good. it is. but sprint is not as bad as everyone, or most people, assume.

i have the simply everything plan for $99.99 (includes BIS) and a 27% discount off my bill every month.
    at tmo i was paying $50 for 1000 mins, $20 for bb plan, $4.99 for unlimited text. monthly was about $82.
    with sprint, i pay just about the same price, but i get unlimited (almost) everything.

knowing someone at the corporate store helps not having to call customer service.

i went from sprints 8130 to the 8330, and i must admit...i'll never go back to the pearl... although i miss the suretype sometimes

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3

Sprint 8330

Now don't get me wrong, every carrier has good and bad things about them. But I see people raving about how the Sprint 8330 is better than Verizon's. Actually I don't see how. Isn't a large part of how good a communication device is determined by the reliability of the network? If Sprint's so good how come everyone I know with a Sprint phone has to climb on a roof and pose like the statue of liberty to get a good signal? ("Can you hear me now? How bout now?") LOL And people I know from all over the country say the same thing about their Sprint coverage. The reviewer at cnet.com who reviewed both 8330's even said the reception with the Verizon model was better. But she then went on to say the Sprint model had more value. Huh....that doesn't make sense. With Verizon I could be anywhere and my connection always stays strong. To me that one factor knocks everything from Sprint down a notch or two. The reason they have that "simply everything" plan is because they know you'll have to try "everything" to get a good signal! LOL There's a reason Verizon is the top carrier when it comes to corporations and government agencies. To put it simply, reliability. A phone is only as good as the network it's connected to, IMO. And another thing, how come Sprint customers are leaving Sprint faster than the Hebrews left Egypt?LOL
    Last edited by thecoolfool; 05-27-2008 at 09:16 PM.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i'm guessing people are liking the sprint 8330 because the gps works?
    not too sure what the deal is with verizon though.

i had verizon at my house and sadly, it wouldnt work there. always thought verizon was the best though. until it stopped working at my house

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by S2K ON 2 View Post
    i'm guessing people are liking the sprint 8330 because the gps works?
    not too sure what the deal is with verizon though.

i had verizon at my house and sadly, it wouldnt work there. always thought verizon was the best though. until it stopped working at my house
    Believe me, you thought right;VZW got the coverage game on lock. It sounds like that might be a problem with the tower where you live.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends

Thumbs up

Whoever talks smack about SPRINT must want one.Look we all love our blackberries and we want the best and FASTEST data,SPRINT has it,go for it,we will welcome you
    Last edited by VETT98; 05-29-2008 at 07:51 AM.
    Mike

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast