Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ and yes the sinply everything plan included BB data. Believe me I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ and yes the sinply everything plan included BB data. Believe me I work there ;D

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5
    I'll never go back to Sprint - Clair hell. Besides UMA and MYfaves work great for me.

Bigpapi no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry 8330

i was a sprint cus. before and wanted to upgrade to a blackberry bb service 49.00 a month compared to tmobile 20 a month. just got the curve from t mobile and love it would not go back to sprint. gps is nice on the phone dont get me wrong, but i have a gps in my car. again nice phone from sprint but not worth it.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sweet phone but dealing with sprint is a no no.....

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Yep, definetly sickest bb to date! Come along way from the i7520 almost wouldn't believe they were at all related, LOL. Have a 8830 now miss the camera, specs for the 8330 say it's also Sprint tv enabled,
    I had my fingers crossed for Qchat on this one. Guess they have to keep us wanting and upgrading. Yeah, we'll have to see about the mms had people with mogul touch and Q's "p.o.ed" about the lack of mms. We'll see!
    "This life almost didn't happen"

gg707081 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It says on the blackberry website that it comes in black also. Does anyone know if that's true? I'm not too big of a fan of the silver or titanium or whatever its called.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I love the looks! Tempted to get it...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by symtar View Post
    Nice but i still wont switch to sprint
    Me neither, plus ill wait till cnn.cn carries the full housing in the near future.

Swede no está en línea Stack level 3
    I recently upgraded to the 8830. I like it. The camera is not that big of a deal for me anyway so I will stick with the 8830 and the fast speed. By the way, been with Sprint for 12 years, they must like me.
    Swede

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF
    They had no choice but to come out with a banger...The sad thing is that there svc is still suspect..
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

kmmkay no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400FFF59
    Love the phone and the simply evrything plan is awesome. But...Sprint's csr svce still sucks! When will they upgrade the level of customer satisfaction. ;-(

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I have a family plan with TMO and was thinking I could get a reg plan w/Sprint and get the 8330 and then change my TMO plan to just one phone line to avoid early termination. That way if I just hate Sprint, I could go back to TMO and back to a family plan. Will that work?

McLuuvin no está en línea Stack level 2
    What's wrong with Sprint? Every carrier has it's pros and cons. I'm with ATT and there's always something to gripe about in each carrier. Can someone tell me what's wrong with Sprint? as far as the 8330 Curve, they will not block the mms part according to BB

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Does Sprint have better coverage than TMO? I hate that I can't get service at all down at the Coast

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    thats the hottest BB I have ever seen. I am on sprint sporting the 8130 and it kicks the heck out of my girlfriend with tmo 8100. All of you guys that say sprint is the worst provider.....thats only when you have to call them. Its like the ghetto people at the dmv. My service is awesome I have never got a dropped call and only had the "cannot handle data blah blah blah" a time or two. Then again, where I am at Sprint is the monster of providers. Nothing beats 30 bucks a month for unlimited data, gps, and text. Thats my BIS plan. I am definitely going to buy this Curve!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast