i have a t-mobile 8320 which i recently bought and didnt had any kind of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

alectis no está en línea Stack level 1

EDGE problems

Advertisement

i have a t-mobile 8320 which i recently bought and didnt had any kind of problems since 2 weeks ago. I dont know why but my EDGE don't seem to work. it's always in lower case, and i'm not receiving not a single bit of internet connection. what do i have to do?

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by alectis View Post
    i have a t-mobile 8320 which i recently bought and didnt had any kind of problems since 2 weeks ago. I dont know why but my EDGE don't seem to work. it's always in lower case, and i'm not receiving not a single bit of internet connection. what do i have to do?
    Do a battery pull or a soft reboot (hold down the alt, caps key together and then click on del key). this will reboot your BB without doing a battery pull. Your edge should come back and show as EDGE after the reboot...

I hope this works for you and let us know if it does or doesn't.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

the EDGE goes to high caps again...but i only receive internet for a lil bit...like i don't know some minutes...3-8 minutes something like that...and then...i don't get anything else for a while. what can i do?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    the EDGE goes to high caps again...but i only receive internet for a lil bit...like i don't know some minutes...3-8 minutes something like that...and then...i don't get anything else for a while. what can i do?
    alectis, Do you have a wireless router in your home. You could try connecting to that and use wi-fi for the internet when your EDGE support is not available?

Take a look at this thread to see if you can get set up for wireless on your 8320.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Try deleting the Content Cache, Pushed Content, and Cookies Cache. Once you do that try the internet. If you can not access the internet for longer periods I recommend calling the Service Provider. Have them check the network coverage and the settings for your device... I would also Re-register the Host Routing Tables and have the service books resent.....

I hope this works for you. Let us know if it does or if you need further assistance!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

i've been checking all things on my blackberry and there is a certificate that haves a Red X on it. It's called Anny Way WAP Root, the GTE CyberTrust Root and the VeriSign/RSA Secure Server Root has a question mark (?) on it. what should i do?