I'm really new to BB, had it for about 2 weeks now and this past ... BlackBerry Curve forum

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

edge network blackout?

Advertisement

I'm really new to BB, had it for about 2 weeks now and this past week was noticing that my edge network wasn't available and would go into gsm. (i believe)

I have the 8320 curve on T-mobile. I have a data plan and edge has worked but for some reason on most night it goes down and shows me GSM. Leaving me frustrated! I called up and customer service couldn't help me even after I wiped it clean and started fresh.

Well my question is, has anyone been experiencing this as well making it a known problem? or do I have some setting that is messing it up. I even tried to search the network manually plenty of times when it does happen.

jordan921 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: edge network blackout?

When I got my phone monday I was stuck on the GSM network til I pulled out battery and sim card. Now everythign is fine and my phone is picking up the edge tower.

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: edge network blackout?

Yeah I tried all that while I was on the phone with blackberry support, even switching sim cards with my tmobile dash. Last thing was the wipe and it still left me on gsm, so I ended up calling it a night. Once I woke up it was back to edge but just had to re-install everything.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~