Has anyone else had any echoing with the Sprint Curve. If so is there anyway ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tbakergobuck no está en línea Stack level 1

Echo on the Sprint Curve?

Advertisement

Has anyone else had any echoing with the Sprint Curve. If so is there anyway to fix it? I've only had the Curve for a few days and it doesn't happen every call but when it does happen it's pretty annoying. I replaced my first Curve because I thought there was a issue with the back lighting which now I wish I would have kept it because I didn't have any echoing with it.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    i dont have any echoing, no one I talk to says they hear it. IDK maybe its the area you are in? whats tech supt have to say?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

The echo is my voice when I'm talking on the phone. I'm not sure if the person I'm talking can hear it but I will ask the person if it happens again. Tech support told me to pull the battery and if that doesn't help then do a hard reset.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Are you or the person you're talking to have a Bluetooth headset when you here the echoing? I don't have Sprint, but Some time back every time I would be talking to my daughter and she had one of the first bluetooth headset, and I would here my echo. If she takes it off all is well. So I upgraded and gave her mine and no more echos.

When I've had the issue the people are talking from there phone not a bluetooth headset or speakerphone.