Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Coldconfessi, Naylor07... thanks for explaining. I was thinking if PayPal can take money from my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vean no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Coldconfessi, Naylor07...
    thanks for explaining. I was thinking if PayPal can take money from my credit card account in sec then can be back like that... But obviously that doesn't work like that.

LATUFU
    I'm not scared to be cheated any more. Just like to learn few more things about paypal...

Now I'm going to pay horizon...

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vean View Post
    Hy there...

After initial $19 ebay seller ask me for more $11.
    Today I get email where he say that he can not unlock my BB.
    He make me refund to PayPal. I must said that I'm not so happy because I still don't have code, but must say that this guy is 100% safe.

I contact horizonwirelessonline and they said they can unlock it.

Now, I have PAYPAL QUESTION:
    I see on paypal that I get refund, but BALANCE is still $0. Also I didn't get anything on my Credit card. Where is this money now?

I'm confused.

Thanks.
    Andrija
    Depends on how you paid and how he refunded your payment. If he did not have funds in his paypal account then it would come from his personal bank account and you should have received an email from Paypal saying you received a credit but the funds will be pending until cleared. Or if you paid by CC, then the funds will go back to your CC, you can check that out by going into the details of the Paypal refund transaction.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Also, I wouldn't call that seller 100% safe if he was asking you for more money. Seems like he refunded you because you did not pay him more money. Just doesn't sound koesher to me.

vean no está en línea Stack level 2
    pdxmatts
    I did pay him more $11. And after few days he send me email that he really can not get unlock code for my BB and said he will refund me.

And after 30min I sow refund on my paypal account.
    So, he didn't get my code but still, he is 100% safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12