Hi, I have been having problems with this 8320, which I recently got used. E-mails ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lone_palm no está en línea Stack level 1

E-mail issues

Advertisement

Hi,

I have been having problems with this 8320, which I recently got used. E-mails were sending, but not receiving unless I was within range of my WiFi. Had an 8300 that died, and picked up this device. It was wiped clean, so I attached it to my computer and used the backup/restore function.

I tried updating the software but didn't resolve the issue.

Wiped the device and now I only have a BES setup option, although I have a data plan with Rogers, using BIS.

Can't figure out the next step.

Any advice appreciated.

lone_palm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Forgot to mention... a couple other minor issues, like Blackberry AppWorld gives an error and will not start.

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lone_palm View Post
    Hi,

I have been having problems with this 8320, which I recently got used. E-mails were sending, but not receiving unless I was within range of my WiFi. Had an 8300 that died, and picked up this device. It was wiped clean, so I attached it to my computer and used the backup/restore function.

I tried updating the software but didn't resolve the issue.

Wiped the device and now I only have a BES setup option, although I have a data plan with Rogers, using BIS.

Can't figure out the next step.

Any advice appreciated.
    Have you gone into your carriers BIS site and updated your PIN to your new device?