I don't know what's happening!! A couple of times when I had my Pearl and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

smalls no está en línea Stack level 2

E-mail gone crazy!

Advertisement

I don't know what's happening!! A couple of times when I had my Pearl and even now when I have the Curve, in the middle of the night, I would get about 100-200 OLD emails that I have deleted from a week or two ago and they would all come at once so my phone is going crazy! Any suggestions on what I could do or does anyone have any idea why this is happening?!?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: E-mail gone crazy!

I would remove all addresses, except the BB address, associated with your account. Then readd them one by one until you find out which one is causing the problem.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Couple of questions, How many accounts are there? Do they all come from the same account. What type of account is it? As Erica suggested, try deleting the offending account if it's just one.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

smalls no está en línea Stack level 2

I think that this started happening once BIS has been upgraded. I logged in and deleted all my email accounts and started over and adding, plus before I added it back, I went into Gmail and made sure to select Enable POP only for mail that arrives from now on. But since I did that, I am not receiving emails at all. I resent service books and it seems to go through ok but when sending test emails from other accounts, I don't receive anything. Any suggestions?

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just started having this problem this morning and have had to delete 400+ emails individually. I, too, have a gmail insta-pop setup. I'm having to delete individually because some legit emails are coming in, too.

Did you (or anyone out there) ever figure out a solution. I am not near a pc but will still try to go to wap bis and delete/add the acct and resend service books.

Anything else to do?

nateshiner no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ps can a mod move this into the BIS forum? I only did a search for old threads and, being on the bb, didn't immediately realize this was on the 8300 forum

piperbaby no está en línea Stack level 2

Did anyone get a fix for this? I am having this problem too. Deleting and readding the emailaddy does not work. It still does it.

Budo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24275f63

I've had this same problem at least mes over the last 12 months. It has happened on both t-mobile and att, and seems limited to my gmail accounts. It seems to happen at random. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

I haven't run into that problem so far. It may be a good idea to clean out the folders on a pc just to make sure nothing is left there. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~