I'm new to BB altogether, but am I the only guy with this problem? I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MKA
    MKA no está en línea Stack level 1

Question E-mail Attachments with BB Curve.

Advertisement

I'm new to BB altogether, but am I the only guy with this problem? I have sent myself (from another PC) e-mails with Word and Excel attachments, but I can't open them. In the guide book it says "in a message click the trackball, then click Open Attachment". But I don't seem to have that option (Open Attachment).
    I have a BB 8300 Curve from O2 in the UK using a personal e-mail service. Any suggestions anybody? What advantages are there to the third party software that claim to be able to see attachments much better than the BB attachment service? DynoPlex for example.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: E-mail Attachments with BB Curve.

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the message, past the line at the end of the message so that you're on the line(s) that the attachments show up there. THEN click...
    JerryD

MKA
    MKA no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: E-mail Attachments with BB Curve.

"Elementary my dear Watson"! Things are so simple when you know how . Many thanks for your speedy and accurate reply.

rhaz541 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240c4dec
    I also downloaded free an HTML viewer for both of my BB's from mobylo.com FYI. I love it my emails look similar on my BB as they do on my PC.