If I convert a DVD and load it onto my Memory card, does the movie ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E

DVD on Curve

Advertisement

If I convert a DVD and load it onto my Memory card, does the movie show up good on the curve? How long with the battery last if I just let it play. I plan on flying out (4 hours each way) and don't want to have to take the video Ipod with me. Thanks for the help

Kevin

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Re: DVD on Curve

this sounds like something your going to have to experiment with yourself to find the answer.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

Jiffer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204EFB0F

If you compress your video to fit the BB - you will be able to watch 4 hours of video. Make sure your battery is fully charged before you board the plane. Battery will be nearly dead after approx 4.5 hours of video playback usage. I have use this feature repeatedly on long flights.

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

The quality of the vid will depend on how much memory you have & how well your converter compresses the video. As for battery, just make sure you have a full charge & you'll be okay. Oh & playing around with the volume should net you a little more time. If you frequently make these trips, consider a higher capacity battery, a backup or one of those portable chargers. Worst case scenario, use your laptop, but then why would you want to watch a DVD on a smaller screen.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~