Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by eduardog21 I converted DVD my movies with AnyDVD and DVDClone mobile and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: DVD converter for BB Curve 8320

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by eduardog21 View Post
    I converted DVD my movies with AnyDVD and DVDClone mobile and each movie is around 500 MB so with my 4 GB memory card I can have at most 3 movies or 4 movies and a little room for music also.
    Thanks! Looks like I am getting the Curve. :-)

spamblockers no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cool

micherooo no está en línea Stack level 3

When I converted mine on v4.2 from the desktop manager...it seemingly did it successfully but does not play on my phone. I'm going to try downloading v.4.3 now to see if it makes a difference.

I'm confused. Why did you guys choose to try different converters when there is already one with the desktop manager?

csxspecialagent no está en línea Stack level 2

How much space does it usually take on a card?

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

thanks i needed this

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2

audio/video out of sync

everytime i convert a movie, the audio and video gets out of sync . is there any way to avoid this. i download divx avi files from limewire.

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    everytime i convert a movie, the audio and video gets out of sync . is there any way to avoid this. i download divx avi files from limewire.
    What are you using to convert the video files. I had the same thing happen to me with clonedvd mobile when I tried to set the settings to extremely high for a better picture but the video was too slow for the sound. All I did was keep the settings to default, well just a little bit above default cuz I hate default for some reason. Try lowering the quality or bit rate on the conversion. Maybe that'll help.

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Aloha. I created the same thread few weeksd ago n I still want also 2 learned how I bought dvd converted n only gives me few min playback. I email handango support team n they've not anwser me. Any sugg ill appreciated. Also I only have a 2gb mini card, I'd this anough or a need a bigger one. Thx in advance.

brycol24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having problems with trying to get my video to full screen. I have tried 2 different softwares but no luck. I even have the full screen mode selected on the bb and still nothing...can anyone give me some advice?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    My personal favorite is Blackberry Video Converter from Seabyrd Tech. Great video/audio output and it supports .VOB files. Have to try it on your model to see if it works or not. Their site says it doesn't work with the 8120, but I've converted a ton of videos for the 8120 with it. Download it here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123