Please forgive me if the answer to this question is posted elsewhere. I'm trying to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SmacknBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Duplicate Gmail Sent Emails - Help Out a Newbie Please!

Advertisement

Please forgive me if the answer to this question is posted elsewhere. I'm trying to figure out how to eliminate the duplicate "sent" Gmail emails that end up in my Berry inbox. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

keithdotter no está en línea Stack level 1
    you arent the only one. i have been asked this many times by people and for the life of me cant figure it out either.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Wow! Thank you for the tutorial, RoGro! I logged into TMo and set my filters right there. Worked perfectly.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    You know something ... I don't mind that so much. It gives me the extra assurance that the email got sent. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    You know something ... I don't mind that so much. It gives me the extra assurance that the email got sent. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Same here. It tells me it left the network and arrived at Google's Servers.

Zo

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Of course you can set confirm delivery and confirm read options from your BlackBerry...works real nice with GMail.

Messages > Options > Email Settings...change Message Services to the account in question and set Confirm Delivery and Confirm read to yes...The Read will only work if the person allows it.
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    Of course you can set confirm delivery and confirm read options from your BlackBerry...works real nice with GMail.

Messages > Options > Email Settings...change Message Services to the account in question and set Confirm Delivery and Confirm read to yes...The Read will only work if the person allows it.
    Yeah. Its another feature that I might do just to double up on it. It is important for me to make sure that my Gmail account is working properly due to work.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If it makes you feel any better gmail is the most reliable I've found. And the read receipt function in BB email is nice assurance.

Quote Originally Posted by SmacknBerry View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If it makes you feel any better gmail is the most reliable I've found. And the read receipt function in BB email is nice assurance.
    It does makes me feel better, thanks!

KellyCooper no está en línea Stack level 1
    The fact that my sent emails showed up in my inbox helped me discover that my email account had been hacked. Someone went into my account and set up a "vacation message" which was essentially spam so every time someone sent me an email, "I" automatically replied with a spam message. Without, seeing this in my inbox, I may have never even realized this was happening.