Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rcbjr's got a point... Its risky... And it may even create legal reprocussions... (Don't think ... BlackBerry Curve forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Rcbjr's got a point... Its risky... And it may even create legal reprocussions... (Don't think I spelled that right)...

Why don't you get the company to pay for the device you use for work and just get a seperate service for your new personal device. Much much easier and definately legal...

~via smartphone~

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    Extracting the Ki has to be done indirectly by issuing data processing requests to the crypto processor on the SIM card. This process takes 4 to 8 hours, and there is a nearly 50/50 chance that you will damage the original SIM card in that process.

Oh and... it's of dubious legality in most jurisdictions.
    Need an eScreen code? Try my generator: http://absolous.wavegap.com/projects/escreen/

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sounds real convenient - also sounds illegal and doing it is playing with fire.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dirtyredz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24359A9F
    just a heads up, i didnt say i thought it could be done, i know it can be, like anything else wheres theres a will theres a way, im military, and had a good phone for home and a second for the field, the field phone used a duplicate of the good phones sim card, worked fine with at&t, just spend some time surfing and im sure youll find the software you need, i believe Litronic has the stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12