Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I've found the bestskinsever skin to be great for this purpose. While I've never put ... BlackBerry Curve forum

szumlanski no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I've found the bestskinsever skin to be great for this purpose. While I've never put it on the roof of a car, it it tacky enough to prevent my cat from batting it off the coffee table. The vibration mode really gets him going (pls keep mind out of gutter).

Also, it is compatible with Seido's belt clip, which I highly recommend. Although, I don't recommend putting on the narrow bestskinsever side pieces, which tend to get mangled a little, not to mention how hard they are to put on the curved edge.

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    oh wow thats funny at least you got your beloved bb back......

i remember when i was at the mall and my bb fell out my hands right under a ladies foot, when i said that i said n000000 my baby she was almost about to crush it with her heel everyone was looking at me like its just a phone i said yall dont understand its my bb!!! lol so my baby had a near death experience now i have a rubber case so its not that easy to slip out my hands

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    rubber case for life!!! lol i use the t mo rubber case the blackberry logo on it looks sick too
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    You must treat your berry very well. This is a fine example of karma! Always show the love and the favor will be returned by your device and sometimes in ways unexpected! Very nice! Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I am a case and screen-protector addict...it will look the same 2yrs later........I hope.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    You are one lucky dude! I use the Seidio hard rubber case combo - I think I'll run my errands today with my BB on the HOOD of the car and see how that works.
    Good one J, lets see how long it would last one hour in the sun-what do you think about this weather? Brutal huh?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Good one J, lets see how long it would last one hour in the sun-what do you think about this weather? Brutal huh?
    The case's are great protectors for sure - it's probably stay on the hood but melt before I got out of the driveway. Yes, brutal! I'm thinking of moving north, somewhere around the Hudson Bay area.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I've used egrips before and those things adhere to anything. LOL

frankthomas no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wish my aunt had had a rubber curve case, for the vegitables and dip she left on the roof on the way to my grandmothers funeral. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Cobra_mYst no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I'm going to have to get one of those rubber cases. Lmao good stuff man.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Remember guys BB comes first then every thing else next time you might not get so lucky ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Glad to hear it was still there. That's one for the rubber case. The InvisibleShield apparently has the added benefit of friction.

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    My friend left his phone (not blackberry) on the rear bumper of his car one day, i guess while putting something in the trunk. When we got home I happened to see it and i was like "woa wtf?! Your phone is out here!" We probably did about 20 miles on the freeway too.

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3
    with the luck I have an 18 wheeler would have crushed my berry

beckymae42 no está en línea Stack level 2
    That is hilarious!! I have seen people leave drinks and stuff on their car and I just wait for it to fall off.

I am so happy for you that you didn't lose it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast