Can someone please tell me if any of the dream themes work on the 8320? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Dream Theme compatibility

Advertisement

Can someone please tell me if any of the dream themes work on the 8320? Thinking about getting one...if so, how do they work?

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I can't say for sure for the 8320 but I tried it for the 8310... didn't work well for me.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If it did function, expect it to really slow down your BB. They are resource hogs and the limited memory on your curve will probably not handle it well. I think they work better on the newer devices like the Bold. This is not based on personal experience, but on the many posts I have seen about them.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have had it on my 8320 since their release--month ago? I have "Sky," and it works well. I feel 10 dollars was worth the price. There is no excess lag on my phone from the program. I cannot say much on the battery life since I bought the screen and this phone at the same time. I do have to reset my phone each day to recover memory.

I love the program because I can set up icons for programs I use most. I hate a lot of icons clumped together. This lets me put a few icons on the homescreen and a few on the Livescreen.
    The animations are pretty slick too!

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure what you mean about recovering memory? Why do you lose memory and what would you lose if you did not remember to do the reset. Lastly, do you mean just battery pull for the reset? Sorry for all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekialstone View Post
    I have had it on my 8320 since their release--month ago? I have "Sky," and it works well. I feel 10 dollars was worth the price. There is no excess lag on my phone from the program. I cannot say much on the battery life since I bought the screen and this phone at the same time. I do have to reset my phone each day to recover memory.

I love the program because I can set up icons for programs I use most. I hate a lot of icons clumped together. This lets me put a few icons on the homescreen and a few on the Livescreen.
    The animations are pretty slick too!

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    When you pull the battery for 15 or secs it does a soft reset. Since apps use memory sometimes you don't always get it back. If you hit 0 then you cant run apps or the phone and must do a battery pull or soft reset. And I am guessing yes by reset he means a battery pull. If not he/she will correct me.