I still haven't figuired out how to download themes yet.but when I do can I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jimbo1502 no está en línea Stack level 1

downloading themes

Advertisement

I still haven't figuired out how to download themes yet.but when I do can I download them from my blackberry or do I have to DL them from the computer only? And what does the last last two numbers represent at the end of a OS??? Eg. 4.5.0.99-4.5.0.81

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    themes with an OTA link you downoad with your phone and themes with zip files you download with your pc, unzip and use dektop manager. The last two digit you refer to is the build verision of the OS.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so it doesn't matter which os 4.5 I dl the last to numbers don't mean how good or bad the os is you no what I'm sayin? And how do I no if the theme has a OTA link on it?

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    As far as themes go, the only numbers that matter are the first 2 (4.2 vs 4.5). When you go to download a theme, if it's in a zip file, you'll need to use desktop manager, if it has .jad at the very end it's ota.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if the theme says 4.5 and I have 4.2 does that meen I can't DL it ?

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Correct... It won't work properly. Make sure the theme you are trying to download is for your specific OS. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1502 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if the theme says 4.5 and I have 4.2 does that meen I can't DL it ?
    Yes that would be true.