Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok, i've succesfully dowloaded several themes....sort of. The only reason i know is they show ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qtipp8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

ok, i've succesfully dowloaded several themes....sort of. The only reason i know is they show up on my DM and i tried to re-download one and my bb recognized that the file was already on my device. however, i can't find it; nor can i apply it. needless to say i'm frustrated that there are so many great apps and themes that i cannot use. i have removed my battery, as earlier suggested, several times and that doesn't seem to do it either. any other ideas?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I hate that you are having such a time with the themes. Keep at it and Cherri or someone else will get you going. I will look around also and try to come up with an answer.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    are you looking under options/theme?

bigblue42 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've download a couple of themes myself if u don't have the right os on your blackbrry it won't be able to be applied.

insaneprodig no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243b3f93
    Quote Originally Posted by qtipp8 View Post
    ok, i've succesfully dowloaded several themes....sort of. The only reason i know is they show up on my DM and i tried to re-download one and my bb recognized that the file was already on my device. however, i can't find it; nor can i apply it. needless to say i'm frustrated that there are so many great apps and themes that i cannot use. i have removed my battery, as earlier suggested, several times and that doesn't seem to do it either. any other ideas?

Have you used maxmem and deleted any of the default dimension bb themes ? ex. the dimension L , icon,and or zen?
    Last edited by insaneprodig; 10-16-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12