Is there any way to open attachments in e-mail that's bigger tham 2.9 mb...I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

CorporateCMG no está en línea Stack level 2

downloading large attachments from e-mail??

Advertisement

Is there any way to open attachments in e-mail that's bigger tham 2.9 mb...I have songs e-mail to me but I can't open them because it says its to big, is there anything I can do to change this??

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you have a pop email account then yes. There is an application called MediaPOP which allows downloads up to almost 6mb. I use it with my free gmail account and it works great. They sell the app here in the shop on PinStack and I believe there is a free trial.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sabeg no está en línea Stack level 1
    YOu can ask your friend to send you large attachments using Otengo. This is broadband email with no restriction on size and number of files sent. Its a great way to avoid hassles of sending large attachments using regular email.

carol73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215B0111
    I have a question, I was set an email with an attachment so when I try to download it, it say this "The media being played is of an unsupported format. What does this mean? And it's from a wma.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~