Question: Why is it that most themes that I download never show up in my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Downloading & Applying Themes

Advertisement

Question: Why is it that most themes that I download never show up in my theme list after I download and reboot my phone? I like downloading OTA, so I begin the download of the theme I want and then I restart my phone. When I go to the Theme list in my Options folder, it doesn't show up as a new theme to select, but whenever I go to Advanced Options/Applications, I see where it was downloaded... can someone explain what is going on here? Is this a memory issue? Not enough, perhaps? And, how can I delete the factory installed BB Themes?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is most likely that they are either not meant for your device, for example downloading an 81xx theme onto and 83xx device. Or they may not be meant for your OS version on your BB, for example using a 4.5 theme on a BB running 4.3

They will install and appear in your applications list but not your themes list. Deleting pre-loaded themes can also cause this problem so I dod not recommend deleting the pre-installed themes.

Can you confirm your current OS version and what themes you are trying?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

My Curve is running on 4.3 OS. The only themes that I try to download are one's that are indicated with "83xx". How can I tell if the theme I want is for 4.3 before I download?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Theme makers are supposed to put what OS they work for in the thread title, but if not there then they should be in the description. Look for 4.2 or 4.2 in the title or description.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Okay, thanks azstar!