I can't save/download any mp3, videos from the internet sites using my Blackberry curve 8310, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mostertml no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How to download music and videos to media card instead of phone

Advertisement

I can't save/download any mp3, videos from the internet sites using my Blackberry curve 8310, it starts downloading then gives this screen error > ERROR: Data too large for device ? when the song is like 3kb in size or video is only 41kb?, there is a 1GB media card with 128kb used. How can I select the download to be on the memory card instead of the phone incase the reason for the download failure is that the phone has too little memory???

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Try reformatting the card and then plugging it into your p-c and copy and pasting the songs that way. Then, when you've got what you want on it, insert it into your phone.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

GeoMan no está en línea Stack level 2
    My problem is that when I copy mp3's to the SD card in the Curve, I can't "see" all the songs. i only see some of them. Why wouldn't all the songs be available...I have a 4 gig SD card.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Geoman,

Are they all mp3s? Thought I'd ask.

How are you getting them on? Card reader? Mass storage mode?

GeoMan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre Lawrence View Post
    Geoman,

Are they all mp3s? Thought I'd ask.

How are you getting them on? Card reader? Mass storage mode?
    All MP3s. I copied them directly to the BB from the computer....linked directly to the card as a subdirectory. But even going through the mass storage media software in the past...it still didn't show most of my songs.
    Any ideas?