hey guys when ever i try to download any software that is compatible with my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hey_muzzambi no está en línea Stack level 2

download failed!!!

Advertisement

hey guys when ever i try to download any software that is compatible with my "t-mob 8320 curve" from wap.getjar.com or any other wap sites or i get an error msg stating that " HTTP Error 500: Internel Server Error." is there a way to fix this problem and also any .jar or .jad files that i try to install to my BB8320 using desktop mngr it doesnt allow me to do that eaither tho my bb8320 is compatible with java. is there something iam doing wrong or theres something wrong with my setting. thank you. help will be appriciated.

JBREEZY no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: download failed!!!

change the content protection on your device, options > security options > general settings > content protection. If you are on a BES, the admin may need to lower to security to default.

Quote Originally Posted by JBREEZY View Post
    change the content protection on your device, options > security options > general settings > content protection. If you are on a BES, the admin may need to lower to security to default.
    in content protection all i see is "disable and enable" there is no BES etc.....

Some one please help on this issue realy need help.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~