Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you live in the 818 don't try to lie on craigs list about having ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

dont lie on craigslist

Advertisement

If you live in the 818 don't try to lie on craigs list about having an 8310 with 4.5 that has full functionality! LOL!

I found an add selling an 8310 with 4.5 on it---when I sent a text asking about the GPS functionality I got a text back saying that he can't even upload the new OS....don't lie, LOL, you will get caught by someone here!!! LOL
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow that's rotten. Another reason I don't shop for electronics on ebay, craigslist, etc.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3
    LOL I live in the 818 .. wonder if ive seen that ad ... I have a CL search setup on Viigo for Blackberries.
    IM BACK w/ a new BB 8220!

Do you have the need for speed? Then drive it like you stole it!

PIN me up @ 2576B06B

PIN/ID
    Look for it--its quite funny! LOL especially since he asked me if I had the OS that would allow for GPS functionality! LOL

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    craigslist is still the best 'local' site for buyers/sellers. i furnished my whole apartment when i first moved to the city from CL. 'course, that was 9 years ago

being an active member of the bb community really helps sasha. you cannot be fooled because you are 'in the know' pity that there are buyers out there that aren't...but, you'd think if someone sees an ad for 8310 with 4.5 and they aren't an avid bb user like us, they wouldn't care anyway, right? funny how that works.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    There was an ad for a Nextel 8520 on CL, when I messaged the person they said it was a 7520, simple typo. I said yeah no kidding cuz the phone wont even be out till '09 probably.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I have never gone to craigs list yet....
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I spend quite a bit of time looking on craigs list, but don't believe I would shop for my next bb there

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    He says in his ad that it's beta and not official

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I bought my first BB Pearl on CL and it was a smooth transaction and the phone was like new. If you check everything out first before handing over the cash, you can find great deals on CL. That's what is cool about CL. You can inspect your item first before buying and drive away with it or not.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    He says in his ad that it's beta and not official
    Yes. But he text me that its not even on the phone and asked me if I had it!

And you are right cherri. Thank goodness for pinstack!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i actually bought my first bb 7100g AND my first pearl on craigslist. with the pearl, tmo came out with it first and i couldn't wait. the seller had bought two from an ebay seller and just wanted their $ back. i paid $450 for that baby

i sold the pearl i won at the sprint launch on there too

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    craigslist is still the best 'local' site for buyers/sellers. i furnished my whole apartment when i first moved to the city from CL. 'course, that was 9 years ago

being an active member of the bb community really helps sasha. you cannot be fooled because you are 'in the know' pity that there are buyers out there that aren't...but, you'd think if someone sees an ad for 8310 with 4.5 and they aren't an avid bb user like us, they wouldn't care anyway, right? funny how that works.

I agree Cherri. I still LMAO when I think about an ad that made it around another BB forum I used to go to, about 3 years ago. I saw a T-Mo USA 7290 being sold for an incredibly inflated price (I think the price was actually somewhere in the same range as the phone model LMAO). This BB wasn't on CL but EBAY. I posted about it over in the Cafe but I think that thread got wiped during one of the site crashes.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 04-17-2008 at 01:09 AM.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i've had some success with Craigslist by visiting the dite regularly and only buying discounted items that are stock. For example, I was finding stock iphones for $300. I would do the easy jailbreak and unlock on the phones and then flip them for $500+ on eBay. I bought my car on there. It's also a good way to junk furniture without having tpo schedule trash pickup. Just post the items on CL on Saturday morning and people will come and take them away for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast