ok our Pugston got a hold of my wife's Curve last night. damaged it pretty ... BlackBerry Curve forum

baseballkyle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Dog got the Curve....

Advertisement

ok our Pugston got a hold of my wife's Curve last night. damaged it pretty good. screen is still completely usable, but there are bite marks all along the top of the phone and the volume up/down buttons are roughed up as well. my wife was very upset and wants a replacement as its "the only phone i've ever truly loved and wanted to keep." i am going to get her one, but am just wondering if i could sell the damaged device (which still is functional, but not pretty)? maybe for parts if nothing else.... any thoughts? how much would you sell a parts only Curve for?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Dog got the Curve....

I bet you could find someone who would buy it from you -- probably not for a whole lot. I would give it a try! What a sad story ...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Check out craigs list. If you can undersell, and perhaps get a hard plastic case from Ebay or the mall to "pretty it up" a bit then you might be able to sell it. Especially if you undersell everyone else selling them!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

If your damage is just cosmetic...why don't u just replace the housing??

I think cnn.cn has replacement parts...

You will also need a T5 torx...

Or maybe even bbrepair.com

Then u should get bestskinsever and wrap the bb in dog proof plastic... (Im not sure if its really dog proof, but I've tried to rip it with my teeth and pierce it with a pen and its pretty resiliant)