Does anyone else find it aggravating that the 4.5 os released for the 8310 is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

does anyone else?

Advertisement

Does anyone else find it aggravating that the 4.5 os released for the 8310 is buggy I mean we've been waitng a long time for this o.s and the fact that we get a half hearted release hurts I know its not rims fault its the carriers fault I'm still waiting for rogers or something even better att&t I would really like to see the new html emails and everything else the o.s has instore for us I don't know I just feel shafted let me know your feelings

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I can't say that I'm upset as it's not officially released for my carrier att just yet. I'm running a beta and therefore, I expect things to not function 100%.

I would have to question Vodaphone's rationale for releasing .37 as an official release. To me, if I were a Vodaphone customer, I'd be upset.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~me to I'm way hesatent to put it on my phone and a beta of course it won't function properly but its because of all the beta testers we get these in their proper form

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i feel ur pain doom...first 4.3 was expected a while ago...all of a sudden it becomes 4.5 and not official...betas leak all over and then again wait...kept getting pushed and then some carriers officially release it and some don't...then DM upgrades...even before 4.5 was officially released 4.6 beta was out there...then the BIS 2.5...its released but no html support coz some lame carriers dont have official 4.5 version yet...then bold gets pushed...idk...i was just thinking abt these "delays" earlier today too...i understand with technology there r always unexpected bugs that pop up...but then it just sucks for us with all this waiting...

but then its exciting that we will get a better stable version of the software...so may be its worth the wait...lol
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 06-30-2008 at 03:12 PM.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~true it is prolly better for the wait but if I'm informed correct the new bold (which I have my eye on)is running on a 4.6,now please don't get me wrong I would rather have a stable version insted of what's been released I'm just looking for every one elses opinion

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    true...bold is coming with 4.6! they change the OS versions faster than they release them lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i'snt that the truth lol I'm just confused on their logic behind this its almost been a year lol I'm fiending for this upgrade lol I need my crackberry fix