Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not sure if it would be a good idea. I now use a Shuffle, but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2

Do you use your BB for MP3 at the Gym?

Advertisement

Not sure if it would be a good idea. I now use a Shuffle, but since I got a Memory Card for my Curve, was wondering if I should start using it instead.

Anybody use their Curve at the Gym as an MP3 player? Anything you noticed? Like the Ear piece cord being too short, almost smashing the BB with a weight plate, dropping BB while changing songs with shaky hands, etc., etc.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Re: Do you use your BB for MP3 at the Gym?

hmm i used it a couple times just to try but nothing beats a shuffle at the gym

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I use my curve as my mp3 player at the gym... sound isn't that hot though

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I use my Curve as my mp3 player while working out. I couldn't imagine using a wired headset while doing it though.. what if it yanks out or gets tangled on something? I use my Motorola S9 headset. Sound is excellent and on each side of the headset is controls for controlling phone and controlling media. I'd highly recommend getting it.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I just don't go to the gym. Saves me the trouble
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

I use it as my mp3 player for everything and I have zero probs! Love it!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

I use my Pearl when I run, but like StacyRVC said the "sound isn't that hot". I think I'll just get a shuffle for running.

Moechick007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24867F51

I used my Pearl for a a few months while i was riding my bike to work... i was completely happy with the sound and quality of the whole expirence. Definately loved it......

I know t-mobile has a case for the pearl, not sure about the curve... (not sure who its by) but its called the Mobile Chaos Arm/Ankle band Pouch.. you can put your BB in it and strap it to an arm or ankle for workouts so you dont have to worry about dropping or losing it...

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/addons/...grShowAll=true

^^ for the pearl

i googled it and came across several that are listed for the pearl...i can't look at them currently... but it looks like belkin makes one that will fit the curve..

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    I just don't go to the gym. Saves me the trouble
    ROTFLMAO! Ditto.

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Well, I don't go to the gym, but I will say this... I sold my ipod after I got my Curve =-P. I use the Mp3 player for the bus, when I'm closing at work, and even at home. I hook it up to my surround sound and blear it! I love this BB, fluck an iPhone!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rhs1979 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3068886F

Can someone please explain to me how an iPod shuffle produces better sound than any other portable mp3 player? I have yet to listen to a portable device that has adequate bass response. A Pearl is fine for listening to music when working out.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd

I actually use my curve's mp3 player at work. I plug it into the system at teavana where I work. I have zero problems with it.

I use mp3gain to normalize all of my tracks and it has the same quality of sound as an ipod classic (witch is what we use at work)

I just turn shuffle on and listen to some great tunes! It sure beats hearing "buhdda bar" all day

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

I use my MP3 player sometimes at the gym, however doing other things like working, or flying on the plane i use it.

beja no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I often use my BB as an MP3 player for those times (like wheb working out) when a large, bulky player will get in the way. My player is an Archos video/MP3 player, which is great for listening on the train, etc., but my BB comes in handy when I need something smaller.

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Yes I use mine at the gym. I have a Seidio Hybrid case so it is somewhat protected. Besides, if you have been going to the gym for a while, you know how to handle weight so that you are not bumping against yourself. Plus, email and text while your listening to music and working out. What could be better?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast