I took a pic wit my camera and tried to send as email and it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3

do i have to sync an email accout to my phone to send emails?

Advertisement

I took a pic wit my camera and tried to send as email and it said no message service configured or something like that how do I go about doing that

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    You need two things in place before you can send an email.

1. Blackberry Data plan with your service provider.
    2. An email address added to your BIS account (that account becomes active with the addition of the data plan). The email address can be almost any that you currently use but if you don't want to use one you currently have you can create one through the BIS that is accessed only from your BB.

Zo

I have the data plan with att how do I use my yahoo mail to send pics from my phone?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    You can one, goto the bis page from your carrier and add your yahoo acc. Or goto email setup right on your phone itself and select personal email acc, then enter in you user name and password. Once you have an email acc configured you are good togo. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    There should also be an option on your phone to add email accounts.. But you should have a username and password set up on your BIS site. Setting up email addresses on your BB should be a fairly simple process. Let us know if you are still not able to set it up and we will gladly help you out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I got it now but I'm still having trouble downloading ringtones since I installed this new os. Its really pissing me off to the point I'm bout to go back to the 4.2 os~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~