Now I know how to keep your phone from erasing call logs/text messages etc and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Disappearing MMS's

Advertisement

Now I know how to keep your phone from erasing call logs/text messages etc and I am not having that problem. I have a lot of memory on my phone and I still have all SMS's from the last 30 days and my call log. My phone is only erasing the MMS's.

I have 4.5os with a custom plazmic theme (dont know if the theme has anything to do with it)

Any ideas on that one?? It just started recently...
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    when did you update to the new OS? when did you update to the new theme? also what is the status of your media card as if you are trying to save the MMS to your media card but don't have enough space then no dice and they may get wiped. But seems like it's a OS or theme issue...also how did you update your OS? did you make sure to take out the media card before updating to the new OS?

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I updated the OS when it came out for tmobile, I had the 4.5 from the UK for the 8320 before that. I never took the media card out but my card works fine. I am not trying to save anything to the card.
    If I save the MMS's to the phone it works just fine.
    My problem is the MMS's are erasing from my inbox. I have no memory problems and my card is almost empty.
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    that may be true...but not removing the media card during OS updates has been know to cause problems in BBs from the constant restart to losing all sounds/vibrations to problems like you're describing...it's a crap shoot with the media card in upon updating...your best bet is to try a fresh install and see if it keeps happening...back up your device first tho