Suddenly Friday pm my custom profiles in profiles disappeared. Has anyone else had this experience ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jkannry no está en línea Stack level 1

Disappearing custom profiles?

Advertisement

Suddenly Friday pm my custom profiles in profiles disappeared. Has anyone else had this experience of having custom profiles just simply disappear?

OS4.3.0.127

This occurred after WSJ Mobile install and reboot. The profiles were gone and had to be recreated by hand. No other user settings were affected and this includes custom exceptions in profiles, bookmarks, and email filtering options Of note WSJ installs its own drivers in Profiles.

J
    Last edited by jkannry; 03-07-2009 at 03:51 PM.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If the program you installed is responsible, that is a possibility. It could also be a memory issue but I would think it you would also be missing some SMS/Emails/Phone logs, etc., if that was the issue.

If you're not missing anything else, it could just be the application you installed.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

jkannry no está en línea Stack level 1
    The time sequence etc makes me think it was the app. What's fascinating is it was an incremental upgrade thät they keep reminding you about. Friend had problem of different sort last version.

The app is wsj mobile 1.19

J
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~