I have a blackberry curve and my call log does not show and my messages ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jpratt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31ECD423

Disappearing Call Log/Texts

Advertisement

I have a blackberry curve and my call log does not show and my messages disappears please help me with this im going crazy and want to toss my phone at the wall

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    Your memory is probably full and you need to delete something

Do u have a media card?

If not try clicking on message folder hit menu key and go to folders and delete your outbox and inbox messages.

If u dont have a media card all of your photos are taking up memory and u need to get a media card and transfer them to it. hope this helps.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 05-31-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Joanna87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    A good way to avoid this is by Holding down the ALT key and then hit L G L G L G then let go of the ALT hit, hit ur blackberry button and hit clear log, i do this every other day and it helps ALOTTTTT

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    also make sure that you are closing programs down instead of abandoning them. Use the escape key instead of the red call end key. Using the red end call key abandons the program and doesn't close it, thus taking up memory on your phone.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanna87 View Post
    A good way to avoid this is by Holding down the ALT key and then hit L G L G L G then let go of the ALT hit, hit ur blackberry button and hit clear log, i do this every other day and it helps ALOTTTTT
    another way to do this is to use jl_cmder.

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    in regards to the OP. your device is setup so that if the system memory gets too low then it will delete messages/call logs in order to free up file space.

if you go to options->status tell me what your file free space says.

its a good idea to soft reset the device frequently when the file free space goes less than 8mb. you can do so by pressing alt+shift+del
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.