I just got my Curve last night and then I unlocked it this morning for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

borisdope no está en línea Stack level 1

Disable Myfaves from Curve

I just got my Curve last night and then I unlocked it this morning for T-Mobile use. I loaded the o2 os on my phone in order to get my browser back. I also edited the alx file in order to give me access to all the other themes. Everything was going smoothly until I saw something I didn't want to see, the myfaves icon. I know a lot of you want the myfaves app on your blackberry (I searched for removal methods and just found people wanting it on their phones), but I want mine removed. I have the service which I love, but I just don't like the app on the phone. I just want a uniform caller ID function, and it makes changing ringtones just a tad bit more tedious. When I had my T-Mobile Dash, I flashed the firmware to the HTC s620 one just to remove the myfaves.

But anyways, if someone can let me know how to remove it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Disable Myfaves from Curve

Try removing it by starting up DM>App loader and seeing if you can remove it that way...and
    Welcome to the Stacks!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide