I had a faint and dim backlighting of the trackball and keyboard that was on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

alanw2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

Dim Backlighting Always On

Advertisement

I had a faint and dim backlighting of the trackball and keyboard that was on 24/7. It could not be turned off. Now that I have reinstalled the OS, the problem is gone. What was the cause of this? No Location Search is gone from my BB.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I had the same problem after I installed the 4.5.0.18 software on my 8310. It eventually went away about 12 hrs later but to this day I still do not have an explanation as to why it did that. It hasn't happened since and its been about a good few weeks since it happened.

alanw2009 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    I had the same problem after I installed the 4.5.0.18 software on my 8310. It eventually went away about 12 hrs later but to this day I still do not have an explanation as to why it did that. It hasn't happened since and its been about a good few weeks since it happened.
    Where can I find 4.5.0.18 for my BB 8310?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=76342

There you go! Trust me once you have it you won't think that getting the bold will be a big deal any longer. Its that good!