I was hoping that there was someway to put weather (with automatic updates) in a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

takerofsouls no está en línea Stack level 1

Diffrent Themes

Advertisement

I was hoping that there was someway to put weather (with automatic updates) in a today theme for the Cuve, making it truly a powerful unit. Ive used BBToday and like it, however the all white background is bland, as well as the non custimized selection blue bar.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Diffrent Themes

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~You can also just use BBWeather. I keep it in the background on my VZW 8830 and just Alt-Esc to it to check the weather.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you CAN move around the applications on the homescreen of the today screen, IF you are the theme builder...you cannot, however, place 3rd party apps on the homescreen of the today theme.

if you had the zen theme, then you can put any app you want on the 'zen/home' screen...it is user defined, where the today is theme builder defined.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

...and of course, if we had Today Plus for the Curve, we could have the benefits of a today theme and still put BBWeather's icon on the bottom as well...