Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Todays the day and it is showing available online now. I finally got mine and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Did you order your 8900 Today?

Advertisement

Todays the day and it is showing available online now. I finally got mine and my hubby's ordered after waiting hours after the release time at 12:00am. Long phone wait times right now, system down for an hour.

The rep I spoke with said it may sell out soon. Also, that the stores are getting limited supplies, some as low as 5 units. So if you are thinking of getting one for yourself or as a cool Valentines day gift, you better hurry.

Plus the new Plazmic Theme builder came out today, so hopefully I can make you some themes soon
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 02-11-2009 at 08:21 AM.

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just ordered mines this morning and the rep told me the same thing about availability. I'll probably hold onto this phone longer than I usually do with other phones, I heard good things about it so far.

Might come by Friday or Saturday.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad you got them taken care of, pd. Let us know how you like them. This one is the one that interests me the most of all the new devices. Unfortunately, being a CDMA user, I'm not gonna have one of these available for a while I guess.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    i am going to need to go to the store and do an upgrade for this phone. The phone is not listed on the phones for an upgrade on the TMO site...how strange

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Congratulations everybody !!! Gary did you walk in your nearest Tmo store today ?

Splitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I upgraded from my 8320 this morning by call 611.

EIP program (cost spread over 3 months).

Rebate is going to be a pain in the butt.

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Just got off the phone ordering mine, paid for Overnight shipping as my 30 trial ends with Verizon after tomorrow. Im so excited!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Congrats to everyone who got one. Just remember, if they let you upgrade before a year was up and you used a rebate back then, they will not honor the rebate. Only one rebate per year. I told the rep that and they are applying the rebate for me on my bill. And don't forget to ask if your eligible for to spread out your payment. It depends on what state you live in.

I didn't buy from a store because for one, I didn't have to come up with all that money right now and two, I could split the payments up and could get a better upgrade price.

~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well glad you finally got it ! Youre going to be able to ask me all the questions you can think of haha

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    Well just orderd mine 3 dayz just gotta wait

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28
    Wooohooo....placed my order yesterday...got free express shipping also...should be here tomorrow....time to research...YEaaaahHHH
    ***RIP<3MD***

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via smartphone~

I gotta wait until May to get a yearly partial upgrade. Not too far off.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 02-11-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: need to correct a date

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Went to T-mobile store at 1 oclock today, and walked out with it. They do only have a limited supply. Three people right behind be purchased one. Although I wasn't due for even a partial upgrade, I was able to get the full discount and my rep was able to give me the rebate as an instant rebate ..(Long story had many issues with defective 8320's over the last year). Im loving my new blackberry, cant wait to see how it works when I attach it to the department server...
    Went to the darkside and got a Vibrant!

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yayyyyy!!!! I got mine. Now on to theme making. ; )

mgreig no está en línea Stack level 1
    just ordered mine online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast