Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by slabuda I guess I am wondering if this is something I caused ... BlackBerry Curve forum

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Re: Dialing From Home Screen

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by slabuda View Post
    I guess I am wondering if this is something I caused or if this is just a fluke...I don't want to do all the reseting and then recreate the problem by adding a program or some other customization.
    in that case try the reloading the OS restoring with the backup of your current settings...see if it works first....always try the smaller steps first...lol if that doesn't work...then try to wipe the device
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspan View Post
    what i would do is a full backup then wipe and after wipe restore. if that does not work then do a full wipe with no restore after. Its a pain to do all the fun stuff like arranging your icons, fonts, profiles you will be surprised how much you have tweaked it since you started.
    we must read and type at the same time....lol, almost seem like we double posts sometimes on this thread....lol
    Last edited by c3po25; 12-13-2007 at 11:54 PM.

slabuda no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks a lot for the help. This little function saved me a few keystrokes and it is killing me that it is not working...Boston is completely snowed in, so I will spend the day fixing this thing tomorrow.

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

I guess I am wondering if this is something I caused or if this is just a fluke...I don't want to do all the reseting and then recreate the problem by adding a program or some other customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspan View Post
    what i would do is a full backup then wipe and after wipe restore. if that does not work then do a full wipe with no restore after. Its a pain to do all the fun stuff like arranging your icons, fonts, profiles you will be surprised how much you have tweaked it since you started.
    Thanks a lot for the help. This little function saved me a few keystrokes and it is killing me that it is not working...Boston is completely snowed in, so I will spend the day fixing this thing tomorrow.
    NP, good luck and I know how annoying that can be.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12