Hi there!! I'm new to and I'm hoping someone could help me figure out ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hillzy no está en línea Stack level 1

Device Application Selection

Hi there!!

I'm new to and I'm hoping someone could help me figure out why I'm unable to load applications into my BB8310 (GPS). I've enclosed a picture of what happens when i go to load/remove an application. I've racked my brains out over this, and I don't believe I went wrong in installing the software. I'd love to be able to play some texas hold 'em poker and keep track of my stocks using these BB apps available ..

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Device Application Selection

Welcome to PinStack hillzy.

There is a simple solution to this problem. You haven't installed a copy of the Handheld (Blackberry device) software on your PC. You need to download a copy of the same or a later version of your Handheld software on your PC. Check this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites for links to your carrier's BlackBerry software download site. Download the file and execute it and you will get rid of that statement.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles