Trapster..... I have been struggling with the App for some time now but I'm holding ... BlackBerry Curve forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Desperate For Help with 8320

I have been struggling with the App for some time now but I'm holding out faith still cause i really want it to work! Here is what i have TMo 8320 with OS and I'm using Trapster version 2.0.1 In settings> advanced> i've changed it to ;deviceside=false;ConnectionTyple=mds-public. A friend told me to try this and that it might work. So when i do use the app, it pulls me up somewhere over CA and i can see the map on the sides of the screen but not in the middle it is all red, and its still saying searching for location...

I really hope i can get it working, cause i'm in love with this so far! I've been posting traps on the internet at home cause I'm a speeder and know where they all are around my home town. I'm all about the ppl helping ppl thing so whatever i can do to help someone else i will just to save em a ticket.

I've heard so many things about what i need to do and what i don't need to do. Just please tell me everything that i need to do or try to get this to work. Cause lets be honest having the ability to know where a LEO is before you get there is just plain cool.

Thank You again soooo much
    Last edited by che17; 10-30-2008 at 12:08 PM.

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't think I'd be too much help, I've never used the program and i'm running an 8100, but I was hoping it's a free program and that you have a link for ota download.
    ~via BB (