Ok. So ive just installed blackberry destktop software and I am now trying to upgrade ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rbayford1983 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    214bc7d0

Desktop Manager Problems

Advertisement

Ok. So ive just installed blackberry destktop software and I am now trying to upgrade my blackberry OS. Problem is when i click on app loader it doesnt load anything, just keeps me in the main menu. Ive tried the newest version of the software and I have also tried older versions. Any ideas anyone?

Oh and im using a Curve 8310 if that makes any difference.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Did you install 4.7? If so, uninstall it, and download 4.6 and you shouldn't have any problems. Once you install 4.6, and you still can't get it to load, post back here.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    And also make sure to install the os on your pc and delete vendor.xml file if the os isn't for your carrier
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

caboose06 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GoGrEEn!
    also try clicking the upgrade button not the apploader. But if you do it right DM should recognize the update as soon as you connect..

rbayford1983 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    214bc7d0
    Right, managed to get the application loader to load, but it wont update my OS. I have downloaded the OS from my carriers website so I know its the right version but the desktop software keeps saying a fatal error has occured please try again, So i try again and nothing! I have tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling it, I have also done the same with the OS package but still no luck!

Someone help...