Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The PC show's a new device found and when I run the wizard it says ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rayray22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242810DD

Advertisement

The PC show's a new device found and when I run the wizard it says was unable to install the device have downloaded the USB and Modem Driver from Blackberry along with running version's 4.4, 4.5,4.6 and 4.7 of the desktop manager. Did the mass storage fix as well as the USB Port fix from Micro Soft. I am at a total lost.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    What OS is your PC running?
    Did you try installing DM 4.7?

Did you try "uninstalling" ALL USB devices in MS Device Manager and let it auto reinstall all USB devices?

* You can run your BB on a USB Hub if it's a "powered" USB hub.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

PIN/ID
    242810DD
    The files I need to transfer are Adobe, Word and Excel documents. The OS of the computer is XP Home and the OS of the curve is 4.5. I have tried all six USB ports so I am out of ideas. Do any of ya'll think I should try and return the blackberry to my provider for a replacement?

PIN/ID
    242810DD
    Well I believe I have it figured out. I installed the software onto my son's laptop and all is good. It worked perfectly. So now I know it an issue with the PC. I will do some checking and might do a format and clean install of XP. I don't know how to thank everyone for the help you have given me, I will spread the word of this site since there are so many helpful and knowledgeable people here. Again you have my thanks.

Ray
    Last edited by rayray22; 07-08-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12