I am using an 8310 and my desktop manager and handheld have been syncing just ... BlackBerry Curve forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

desktop manager error message

Advertisement

I am using an 8310 and my desktop manager and handheld have been syncing just fine. The last couple times I have tried to sync it gets half way through and gives me an error message and shuts down. I tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't help. Any ideas?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    did you happen to get the error message? Also is your memory full on the device? Also double check your sync settings. And for grins try syncing one thing at a time like emails first and if it works then try address book so on and so forth.

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2
    It just says Desktop Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close. It asks whether I want to send a report to Microsoft.

It gets to the same point each time before encountering the error...206 of 423 calendar entries.

My memory is not full.

nazrasta no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nazrasta no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I encountered the same problem today. Everything sync fine until put in new 2gb media card, it still charges, but desktop manager shuts down right after calendar sync, I didn't have time to reinstall my bb software but will on monday, hopefully the problem will be resolved.