Sorry if this was already a topic before.......I am having a issue with either the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Desktop Manager/ Curve issues

Advertisement

Sorry if this was already a topic before.......I am having a issue with either the Desktop Manager or my Curve..... When ever I connect my Curve to the DM; I do a backup/ transfer files to the computer or anything with the DM and the Curve. Once I disconnect my BB the time zone and the time on my Curve changes. I always have to change it back to the correct time zone and update the time (click save). This happens everytime.. I forgot last night and I was late to work this morning, DaYuM.........:cry:
    Anyone know how to fix this???? I am also running DM 4.3 and the OS is 4.2.2

I would greatly appreciate the advise or suggestions.......

Thanx in advance!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

ssaroop no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Desktop Manager/ Curve issues

that's strange because DM usually synchronizes your bb with your computers time...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You might want to uncheck the option to sync your BB Clock with the PC when connected. See if that works.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

I agree and the time is correct on my laptop... I check it all the time when connecting the BB to the Desktop manager..... I will try to uncheck the sync time with PC time when I get off of work today...
    Thanx to both of you........... "ssaroop" GREAT PIC is that you???
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........