Hello everyone. Can the DM manage two phones?? My wife just got hers and I'm ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3

Desktop Manager

Advertisement

Hello everyone. Can the DM manage two phones?? My wife just got hers and I'm not sure if I can use the DM I use for her phone also?? I just installed a new OS to my phone and would like to do hers also, but I want to make sure I can, and make sure none of my info will go to her phone....Thanks in advance

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Yes you can use DM for another device, just use Connection settings for it to detect the other BB.

None of your info to her phone huh?
    hmmm..... lol

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Just make sure you have all the sync settings setup correctly and you should have no issues with it. You can manage as many BBs you want.

If you're installing the New OS just make sure you separate the Backups so you don't load you back up on hers accidentally.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    Yes you can use DM for another device, just use Connection settings for it to detect the other BB.

None of your info to her phone huh?
    hmmm..... lol

lol, not like that..my wife has me on a rather short leash!!! plus shes registered on these forums..lol, thanx to both of you who replied

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I use my DTM for both my 8310 and her 8100, both AT&T. Both are OS 4.2.2.xxx and the DTM is 4.2, so it worked out great.