Hi everyone, I'm hoping that someone knows the answer to this question. I have a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0

Delivery Reports and Read Receipts

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I'm hoping that someone knows the answer to this question. I have a curve on unlimited BIS. I have set all my email setting for my emails that I send to get a delivery report and a read receipt. well, the is one person that I email all the time and I get neither. The email account that I send these emails to is a yahoo account. Why is there no delivery or read receipts sent back to me when they are delivered or read?I have a yahoo account and I at least get a delivery report when I send an email to myself or others. It's just this one persons email that does NOT. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance.

delise no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312F6678

Re: Delivery Reports and Read Receipts

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    They may have enabled a setting on their end. If it is a big issue you might ask them.
    I don't like to send them but I will when prompted, for me its just I don't need people to see they can email me at 3am and have me read it. To each their own. Good luck!