Can I do that without ruining the functionality of SMS & MMS? I see that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2

Deleting UnUsed Service Books...

Advertisement

Can I do that without ruining the functionality of SMS & MMS? I see that there are many Media Mall Service books along with Wap2 that I never use. I want to just disable/delete these so that I don't use them by mistake and be charged the per use rate.

Or should I just turn off the Pay per Use Media option on my account? Will that remove the Service Books on the BB automatically?

I'm with ATT.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Deleting UnUsed Service Books...

You can delete the media mall service books but next time you need to reset your BB they will just push right back to your device. Just hide the icons.

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym

i hid the icons and delete them as well, and have gone a few weeks so far without having them come back. Either way though, hide the icons and you never have to see them again!.

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2

Cool...I've hidden the icons as well, but it just seemed that I was getting charged for 0.1mb of usage...a couple times here and there...wasn't too sure if it was because I accidentally started up the service and immediately closed it...

Guess, I'll just have to monitor it for a bit...thanks for your responses!