Ok, so ATT has stuck me with some pain in the rear stuff on the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Deleting some stuff off the phone---how?

Advertisement

Ok, so ATT has stuck me with some pain in the rear stuff on the phone and I am not finally getting annoyed. They aren't programs, but launchers...cause when you click them, the browser pops open, and I want them gone. They aren't listed on the App Loader, because of course, they aren't programs....so, can I delete the service books? Will deleting the service books make them go away?

here's the list of stuff----
    -Virtual Preload App TeleNav 5.5
    -Telenav Maps (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Music ID (Browser Config)
    - Media Mall- Streaming Music (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Themes (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Applications (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Multimedia (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Graphics (Browser Config)
    - Media Mall- Games
    - Media Mall- Shope Tones (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Music
    - Media Mall- Community (Browser Config)
    -Media Mall- Tunes (Browser Config)

Thanks in advance. That stuff really bothers me, because I always have to hide the icons.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    bump
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, I have many of the same icons and service books in your list. I have Alltel, so maybe this is different with att, but if I delete the service books, the icons go away, but every time service books are resent or if I reregister those service books come back and they would need to be hidden or deleted again.

According to Alltel, there is no way to not send those service books to customers that don't want them, they are a part of a group of service books that all their customers get. So, either i have to delete them constantly or just hide them, I've opted to hide.

But maybe AT&T does it different, I suggest contacting them and see what they say......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    You can delete the service books, but they will just come back after a while. The only real "long term" option is to place them in a folder and hide it.

AreKhan no está en línea Stack level 1
    just go to the items on the list and use the menu key. there will be an option "hide" this takes the icons off the menu so you cant click them. to view the hidden items just use the "show hidden" option in the same place

PIN/ID
    They are hidden! LOL! I've known how to do that....I wanted to just get rid of them perminently...guess I can't do that!