ive been trying to delete my ring tones in my ringtones section for quite some ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

Deleting ringtones

Advertisement

ive been trying to delete my ring tones in my ringtones section for quite some time.. i can delete it from the DM but i cant delete it from the phone.. i click on delete but it stays in the phone but you cant hear anything.. i cant get rid of it on my list.. any help?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Deleting ringtones

Is it a Ringtone that came with the BB? You can't delete system ringtones. If its a downloaded Ringtone then deleting through DM should get rid of it. After you delete it do a hard reset.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

Have you tried a battery pull after deleting the ringtone? I had that same problem so I just deleted all the ringtones I wanted to delete and then rebooted with alt + right shift + del and the files were off the ringtone list.

beja no está en línea Stack level 3

I had the same issue as well. The ringtones weren't displaying in DM, but I could see them on my phone. When I clicked on them, they were empty files and wouldn't play. Just delete them and do a battery pull. Then they should be gone when you check back.

DunkHype no está en línea Stack level 3

alright thanks it worked! no i wasnt talking about the system ringtones i made my custom own.