Recently lost all my icons, had to re-install all software. Did so, all is good. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

insurer no está en línea Stack level 2

deleting e-mail problem

Advertisement

Recently lost all my icons, had to re-install all software. Did so, all is good. Had everything backed up, so have all my phone contacts. Have an issue w/email.When choosing to delete an email, I used to have an option of deleting from hand held or deleting from both server and handheld. Now only have the option to delete or cancel. Nothing else. How do I get original options back? Thank you.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try opening the inbox then pressing the menu key. Go to Options--> Email Reconciliation-->Delete on:. Set this to prompt for each account and you should be set.

thank you. Finally! One more quick question. Where is setting to make phone vibrate when in holster and receiving a message?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Under Profiles, select advanced, then highlight the profile you want to edit. Click the menu button and select edit, select the action you want to change the notification for and then change the settings for out of holster and in holster.

Thanks so much.