I have an 8330 CDMA vs4.3.0, platform 3.1.0.73. My service provider is Sprint. I made ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jvbch no está en línea Stack level 1

Deleted my Memo Pad

Advertisement

I have an 8330 CDMA vs4.3.0, platform 3.1.0.73. My service provider is Sprint. I made an entry into memo pad, saved it, then tried to move the icon to the top row on home screen. The memo pad disappeared entirely. I "searched" to no avail.
    I went to the Sprint store and there solution was to reboot the OS. I can't believe this is necessary. Am I the only user who has had this problem?
    Any insight on this would be helpful.
    Thanks,
    jvbch

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Open DM and go to apploader and find memo and recheck the box, Do a battery pull while on leave out for 20 to 30 seconds is a second option. Resend service books, Host routing menu register, hope this helps

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbch View Post
    I have an 8330 CDMA vs4.3.0, platform 3.1.0.73. My service provider is Sprint. I made an entry into memo pad, saved it, then tried to move the icon to the top row on home screen. The memo pad disappeared entirely. I "searched" to no avail.
    I went to the Sprint store and there solution was to reboot the OS. I can't believe this is necessary. Am I the only user who has had this problem?
    Any insight on this would be helpful.
    Thanks,
    jvbch
    Is it possible that you clicked hide instead of move? Try hitting Menu/Show All and see if it's still there(it may be sort of transparent), if you see it then click hide to uncheck it and it should be visible.

Also, did you have any folders on that row of icons that the memo pad may have been put into accidentally? I did that once
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

thankyou I'll try your suggestions.
    jvbch

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    is it also possible that u threw it into another folder like community or media or the instant messanger icon.. i did that with my facebook folder and until i got a notification i didnt even realize that it was still on my phone in another folder it was quite the laugh.. but check alllll your folders on your main screen.. and hit menu and show all maybe u did hide it by accident...

and now realizing that azstar beat me to it with the icon drag and dropp possibility... thanks azstar for beeting me to it...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Thanks to all. I had hidden the memo pad. Must have hit "hide" instead of "move". NOW, one more thing: how can I move the icon to the top row?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks again,
    joe b.