Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I also like the design of the 8700 also, I took my 8800 back didn't ... BlackBerry Curve forum

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Definitely called 8300 BG pics

Advertisement

I also like the design of the 8700 also, I took my 8800 back didn't like the keyboard, the back light kept going out in dim light. So, which one will come out first the 8820 code name "Crimson" or the 8300 code name "Daytona?

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

I am so surprised that Cingy/ATT are picking up this phone as well as the 8800. Very interesting...I can't wait for this phone to come out, I am glad I held off from buying the 8800. I guess good things do happen to those who wait. I could be wrong, but I did not see any kind of test model sticker on the back of Boy Genius's 8300, so does that mean it is a relatively close release?

zentient no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrgghh... I am 3 days away from signing for an 8800, which was going to be my device until something 3G comes out. WiFi would be nice but isn't a must have for me. However, that 8300 (or 8830 or whatever it is) keyboard looks potentially more useable than the 8800's, so now I'm in a twist. (For the record, I used an 8800 in-store and after 5 minutes or so I found the keyboard to be much more useable than I thought it be would at first.)

(Text added IMHO, I don't think RIM would flood the market with an 8300, 8820 and 8830 unless they were aimed at different carriers or sub-markets. But surely they wouldn't differ drastically in specs (other than WiFi added to one or something perhaps) when they're launched so near in time? They would just be cannibalizing their own revenues, no?
    Last edited by zentient; 03-11-2007 at 08:29 AM.

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

WOW! I will be getting rid of my Pearl for this one! I was thinking of getting the RED Pearl, but I think I will just skip over it, if the 8300 becomes available in 30 days or less.
    I want that phone! I am so glad I have CDMA and GSM. I love BB! I can be happy with my CDMA flip while enjoying the satisfaction of a Cingular Pearl and/or 8300.

When is this 8300 due? Please tell!

HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    JE

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I think everyone wants to knw that answer!!!!! I have had my pearl since it came out in Sept. It will take a phone like this to get me to drop it!!!!!!!

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm all about this one!!!
    http://www.acjphotography.com
    "POWERFUL PEOPLE IMPRESS AND INTIMIDATE BY SAYING LESS..."

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E

I hate to say I told you so but hey no one listens. The 8800 was the bait. Now with the name going back to ATT they are gonna stir things up. Its like they are really trying to knock the other service providers. With Cingular having the most RIM business if your not on board the Cingular bandwagon your gonna be mad for a while. Sorry.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

now thats a beauty

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I won't be on the cingy bandwagon. Never. And I think people should just wait and see what tmo does. Just a hunch

jwheels no está en línea Stack level 1

What I have heard is that there will be a CDMA version of the 8300. The interesting thing about having to be patient about that is Sprint will not disable the WiFi. Cingy may be getting all the praise for bringing the phones, but the LAGGARD, Sprint may be the firts with the whole package!! Also heard that Sprint has been waiting for the improved battery life EVDO will need to be functional so at least it may be worth the wait.

patcatuk no está en línea Stack level 3

I like this better than the 8800. What I will be waiting for is a 3g BB with a little more onboard memory.

That will be a model that will happily satisfy people for a few years.

Cool heads up, thanks all.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Definitely HOT STUFF!!! Great pics...BG always comes through with th elatest and greatest!!!

jcarter21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f28da1

I think I may have to take my 8800 back to Cingy before the 30 days are up.....

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    I won't be on the cingy bandwagon. Never. And I think people should just wait and see what tmo does. Just a hunch
    This model screams t-mobile, this is why I was so sad to see that AT&T branded OS.. their market won't be able to appreciate it like we could!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by BBNUT#1
    Just heard a rumor that the TMO eval units have WiFi. Crossing my fingers!!
    This is true...They demo units are WiFi equipped...But they also look similar to an 8800, not that one...Atleast the last ones I had heard anything about...Hmm...whats going on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast