I was updating on Application Loader using DM v4.7. My screen just locked up and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JRS65 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Death Screen #507 / Phone locked up! HELP!

Advertisement

I was updating on Application Loader using DM v4.7. My screen just locked up and it has a weird symbol on it. I'll describe best I can. It's a circle with a line across it like u see when something is banned or restricted. In the circle is a picture of what looks like a computer screen. On the "computer screen" is a circle then a square then a triangle. Underneath the circle is the number 507.
    Removing & reinstalling battery does nothing. It goes back to same screen. Weird. Anyone had this happen before? Any ideas how to fix it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Your operating system got erased when you were loading something onto it.

Crucial no está en línea Stack level 2
    No problem. Make sure the OS you want on your device is installed to your computer. If it's not from your carrier delete the Vendor Xml file--> C:\ProgramFileCommonFileResearchInMotion\Apploader

After that, plug in device>Make sure the DM is closed>then go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Applo ader and double click on the Loader.exe file. After it loads the OS, return to the Dm's main menu>Backup/Restore>Restore.

JRS65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I downloaded T-mobile software latest version and when I try to install it the Application Loader ask me for a password to connect to device. Problem is I dont have one. Does anyone know the default password?
    I already tried "blackberry" and "admin". Neither works.

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh my, I hope you backed up your phone before this mess.

Keep on entering the wrong password. After 10 or more wrong attempts, the device will be wiped out and the OS will automatically reload. You will have a fresh new start all device data will be deleted.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    507 error means you don't have an OS on your device. Reload using the latest OS found Here
    and "How to" instructions can also be found linked on that page.

nsirois586 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Leave the password field blank

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~